WebMD (NASDAQ: WMBD) is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine . The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Review/understand business requirement and develop software functions as assigned using .NET technologies. Unit test the code developed and package the software for sending to QA and production.
The internship is located in NYC and runs from June 4 th , 2012 to August 10 th , 2012. Corporate housing is not provided, however we do offer a competitive salary.
- Review requirements document and identify any functional issues seen
- Work with the lead on software design
- Develop the software as assigned
- Unit test all software developed and setup automated unit testing
- Package software for delivery
- Debug and fix any issues reported by QA or product teams
Good organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and returning for the Fall, 2013 semester.
- GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Prefer a local candidate or someone within reasonable commuting distance from NYC. No relocation/housing assistance is available for this position.
- Computer Science or Information Technology majors are preferred. Other engineering majors can be accepted if the candidate has good programming knowledge learned in college or on his/her own.
- Knowledge of .NET technologies
House calls are a browser click away thanks to this online doctor. WebMD Health Corp. is a leading Web publisher of health information for...