Posting Job Title Intern, Benefits Analyst Requisition # 142774BR Posting Location Charlotte, NC, US Area of Interest Human Resources
Position Type Intern Posting Job Description The Time Warner Cable Corporate office currently seeks a Benefits Analyst Intern for our Corporate Benefits group. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Essential Job Functions:
on cross-functional teams.
- Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively
and practices within the marketplace and the
- Conduct research and analysis to understand trends
consultants, drawing meaningful conclusions from
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analytical support to
data. This may include the following:
Benchmarking of plan designs;
Financial modeling; and
Implementation and management of health and
welfare or retirement programs.
- Assist with the completion of reporting and process
policies, plan documents, SPDs and employee
- Apply project management skills.
- Perform administration tasks, such as reviewing
recommendations presented to executives, HR leaders
- Help to write and structure presentations, including
and senior management.
- Improve efficiency by identifying ways to improve
Job Requirements:We look for applicants who:
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Have a 3.0 grade point average (GPA) or greater on 4.0
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills;
Are committed to results using the highest ethical and
and solve problems;
- Demonstrate leadership skills with the ability to identify
and Microsoft Access), with a desire to learn new
- Foster relationships;
- Have strong software skills (especially Microsoft Excel
business need. Education and Experience:
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Must have permanent US work authorization.
- Should have experience or coursework relevant to
Must be currently enrolled in a degreed program in the Spring and Fall 2013 semesters to be eligible.
Our 10 week program begins June 3rd and ends August 9th. This is a full time (40 hour work week) paid internship. Please note we do not provide housing.
FCC Unit_TWC HQ452 Controlling Establishment ID 00237 - Charlotte 7910 Crescent
Time Warner Cable - 2 years ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...