The Intern, Data Warehouse Developer will work closely with data warehouse development staff. The intern will participate in an actual BrickStreet Project/Request doing analysis, design, development and deployment of the task through the production state.
This is a full-time 2014 summer internship and will require someone who can work at least 40 hours per week. Start and end dates will be based on availability and business need.
Applications must be received by Thursday, October 31, 2013.
The items listed are essential functions of the position unless otherwise stated
Database ETL development using Oracle 10g PL/SQL.
Dimensional Data modeling.
Development of Oracle views, functions and procedures for data warehouse reporting.
Nonessential function: other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of Oracle SQL and Oracle PL/SQL
- Fundamentals of database data modeling
- Proficiency in basic algebra and working knowledge of statistics.
- Proficiency in problem solving and strong ability to apply systems logic.
- Must be currently enrolled and have completed at least 60 credit hours with an accredited college or university.
- Preference may be given to those pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Programming or related field.