Posting Job Title: Intern, High Speed Data (Broadband) Strategy & Web Services
Requisition #: 142802BR
Posting Location: Herndon, VA, US
Area of Interest: Legal
Position Type: Intern
Posting Job Description
The Time Warner Cable Corporate office currently seeks a Summer Intern for our High Speed Data (Broadband) Strategy & Web Services group. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support the annual planning process for the High Speed Data (HSD), Consumer Portal (Roadrunner.com) and Web Services business
- Assist with research and analysis of industry and competitive information
- Assist with collection and analysis of initiatives that make up the program portfolio of HSD, Portal and Web Services
- Assist with aggregation of business metrics and financials to support annual planning and budgeting
- Support preparation of presentations for review with department management.
Education and Experience:
- Business, Finance, Economics, or Engineering majors preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with a strong attention to detail is required
- Quantitative and analytical skills preferred
- Knowledge of Internet and Technology industry desired
Our 10 week program begins June 3rd and ends August 9 th . This is a full time (40 hour work week) paid internship. Please note we do not provide housing.
- Currently enrolled in a college/university, law school, community college or technical institute
- Applicants must have completed first year of college before beginning internship
- Applicants must be continuing their education in the fall following their participation in the program
- Open to students pursuing undergraduate, graduate or law school degrees.
- Must have permanent US work authorization.
- Should have experience or coursework relevant to business need.
- Family members may apply. See Corporate employment of relatives policy.
- Required overall GPA 3.0
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ452
Controlling Establishment ID: 00236 - Herndon 13820 Sunrise Valley
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...