The Company :
CareCore National was founded in 1994 and over the last 19 years has grown to nearly 1,800 employees across 32 states. We provide innovative healthcare solutions that improve quality of care. Our pre-certification, health insurance claims adjudication, and imaging network quality management products address a wide array of healthcare specialties that touch the lives of over 45 million insured across more than 35 health insurance carriers. CareCore National is headquartered in Bluffton, SC which is home to corporate operations, the medical claims adjudication division, the imaging network quality management division, and call center operations. Colorado Springs hosts additional call center operations .
The Position :
Our Call Center Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for working closely with the Director, Talent Acquisition to implement effective recruiting strategies for Non-Clinical Call Center staff within a high volume, fast paced environment. The duties of this position include:
• Understand the culture and environment and all specifics surrounding the position.
• Represent CareCore National in a positive manner when reaching out to candidates; cold calling candidates for positions and acting professionally in representing the company.
• Proactively source and recruit qualified candidates through various channels (direct, referrals, job boards, professional organizations, etc.)
• Conduct initial screening of candidates to determine qualifications
• Manage and prioritize a candidate pipeline and track candidate progress
• Work collaboratively with key managers to share candidate information and track progress
• Coordinate applicant flow during the interview, pre-contract and onboarding phases.
• Complete reference checks.
• Attend and/or coordinate recruiting programs including job fairs.
• Build, maintain and improve all backroom hiring processes such as candidate testing, offer letter preparation and handling, background checks, drug screens, new employee start-up processes, etc.
CareCore National is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Minimum Requirements : Bachelor's degree preferred with 1-2 years of recruiting and/or administrative experience. Sourcing and research skills; Excel experience required; Experience in utilizing different recruiting sources and applicant tracking systems, a plus; Ability to maintain confidentiality; Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally; Demonstrate high energy and desire to succeed; Hard working, detail oriented, precise, and very organized with strong ability to multi-task and problem solve.
CareCore National - 14 months ago
Since 1994, CareCore National has provided comprehensive, customized programs to health plan clients that seek to manage appropriate...