Intern, Internal Audit (Summer 2013)
The Audit Intern is responsible for performing tests during internal audit projects and SOX controls, selected data analysis, administrative tasks and other special engagements for Oxford’s Internal Audit department.
Job duties include, but not limited to:
· Performing Sarbanes-Oxley 404 testing of internal controls and key process walkthroughs under the direct supervisory guidance and review by the Internal Audit Department.
· Assisting with the creation of work products such as data analyses, basic audit workpapers and templates.
· Conducting audit testing and presenting results
· Addressing and completing review notes resulting from all completed audit work
· Assisting with the completion of applicable final Internal Audit reports.
· Providing various assistance during the interim external audit fieldwork.
· Completing research of technical and benchmarking matters
· Completing administrative tasks that support the Internal Audit Department
The successful candidate should have successfully completed an Intermediate Accounting course and working towards a bachelor’s degree in accounting, auditing, finance or business and have a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Excellent interpersonal skills, a strong work ethic, effective time management skills, and solid written and verbal communication skills are essential. Experience with internet research and Microsoft software products is also required.
Oxford is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Oxford Industries - 19 months ago
Oxford Industries, Inc. is an international apparel design, sourcing and marketing company featuring a diverse portfolio of owned and...