Match.com is searching for an Intern, Marketing and PR to provide support to the Marketing/PR team by assisting with all tasks related to marketing and communications.
This person will:
- Maintain competitive reporting documents and competitive media coverage
- Coordinate meetings between internal marketing team and agencies
- Maintain overall marketing calendar, generating weekly status reports
- Manage corporate site inbox and facilitate vendor inquiries keeping an ongoing database of partnership, sponsorships and media opportunities
- Work with marketing/PR team to brainstorm creative ideas
- Research new partnership and communications opportunities
- Maintain success couple database and facilitate success gift implementation
- Assist with the monitoring and daily maintenance of social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and corporate blogs
- Assist with broadcast, online, print and social media monitoring and reporting
- Other duties as assigned
- Currently enrolled in a 4 year Marketing or PR/Communications program and graduating in Spring 2013, eligible for full time employment after graduation
- Desire to work in an “agency-like” environment to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Online dating knowledge or experience a plus.
- Experience in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Hours: Minimum of 20 hours/week during internship
Match.com - 10 months ago
Launched on the Web in April of 1995, Match.com helped pioneer the online dating industry. Our mission is simple: to help singles find the...