Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Responsible for monitoring App Store reviews, customer feedback.
- Escalating issues and creative solutions to Product Management Staff
- Performs day-to-day competitive analysis of other leading Mobile Applications
- Joins our agile development team in the creation of user stories alongside Medscape Mobile Engineering
- Enrolled at a university/educational institution in an undergraduate or graduate degree program. Must be returning for the Fall, 2013 semester.
- 3.2 GPA or above.
- Must be majoring in Computer Science or related technical area.
- Must be very interested in/familiar with the use of iPhone / iPad and “apps” for these devices.
- Prefer someone with a significant interest in and knowledge of the mobile technology Industry.
- Familiarity with sites like Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, and their ilk.
- Prefer someone reasonably “technical,” although no development experience is necessary.
- Should be local to NYC or within reasonable commuting distance. Relocation/housing allowance is not offered.
House calls are a browser click away thanks to this online doctor. WebMD Health Corp. is a leading Web publisher of health information for...