Life-changers work here
CareFusion Life-changers find innovative ways to improve our customers' ability to provide healthcare to their patients. One way is our search for bold and inspired employees across the globe. Are you ready to change lives? Join our 15,000 employees to help clinicians solve some of healthcare's most critical challenges.
Meet one of our Life-changers. http://www.youtube.com/carefusion
Job Title: Engr, Product
Job Family Group (Function): Engineering
Job Family: Product Engineering
Engineering Intern is responsible for responding to the specific business and functional needs of engineering department and executing work according to guidance. Employees in this category are assumed to be in a learning or support mode for a temporary period of time.
Accountabilities in this role
- Works closely with team lead and peers to plan and accomplish goals.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a team lead and a manager.
- Support existing projects with adherence to established design control processes and good engineering practices.
- Develop and execute basic protocols and engineering studies under the direction of others.
- At least 2 years of college toward a bachelor's degree in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering or related field.
- A minimum of 0 to 2 years related work experience; or the equivalent in appropriate education and experience.
- Any work experience related to medical devices and project management is desired.
- Local students only need apply
CareFusion Corporation - 13 months ago