Posting Job Title: Intern, Product Marketing
Requisition #: 143698BR
Posting Location: Herndon, VA, US
Area of Interest: Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type: Intern
Posting Job Description
The Time Warner Cable Corporate office currently seeks an Product Marketing Intern
for our Wireless Product group.
Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Essential Job Functions:
Support the Wireless Product Marketing team with essential marketing functions that include: competitive research, campaign analytics, campaign project management, proof-reading, copywriting, program planning, internal communications
- Must have understanding of role of marketing and be technically savvy.
Good presentation and writing skills a must
Interest and ability to analyze data a bonus.
Candidate must be flexible in taking on multiple tasks and have good organizational
in the program
- Currently enrolled in a college/university, law school, community college or technical institute
- Preferred Majors: Marketing/Public Relations/Marketing & Sales
- Applicants must have completed first year of college before beginning internship
- Applicants must be continuing their education in the fall following their participation
Education and Experience:
- Open to students pursuing undergraduate, graduate or law school degrees.
- Must have permanent US work authorization.
- Should have experience or coursework relevant to business need.
- Family members may apply. See Corporate employment of relatives policy.
- Required overall GPA 3.0
Must be currently enrolled in a degreed program in the Spring and Fall 2013 semesters to be eligible.
Our 10 week program begins June 3rd and ends August 9th.
This is a full time (40 hour work week) paid internship.
Please note we do not provide housing.
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ452
Controlling Establishment ID: 00236 - Herndon 13820 Sunrise Valley
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...