Assist Promotions & Events with all aspects of the department, Will work most game days and non-game days. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited: gate giveaway set-up/ execution/ breakdown, Jr. Nationals Kids Club events and operations, special event set-up/ execution/ breakdown, All-Star Balloting Program, theme nights, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gate giveaway set-up/ execution/ breakdown
- All-Star Balloting Program
- Jr. Nationals Kid Club events and operations
- Special event set-up/ execution/ breakdown
- Development of special event programming
- Theme night set-up/ execution/ breakdown
- Other duties as assigned
Physical / Environmental Requirements
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student of an accredited college or university and have completed a minimum of 1 semester or have graduated from an accredited college or university within the last 6 months. Preferably within the field of Communications, Marketing, or other related field.
- Previous experience in sports and/ or events a plus.
- Gameday/ Event Seasonal: Job requires employee to function in a high activity and heavily crowded outdoor professional sports venue. May work at heights. Employee will be exposed to inclement weather of varying degrees. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb up/ down stairs. The employee is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or sit and must lift and/ or move up to 45 lbs.