The Intern, Supply Chain (Global Supply Planning) is responsible for mapping out and reviewing current internal planning processes, identifying non-value added and/or repetitive activities, and recommending and implementing simplified flows. This opportunity requires strong analytical and problem solving capabilities as well as strong collaborative skills.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Conduct interviews with process owners/users (Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing, Logistics, Customer Replenishment) to understand objectives of Global Supply Planning and business inter-dependencies
- Identify key focus areas
- Document current policies and processes
- Create a flow map for each process defined highlighting decision points, systems used and functions/people involved
- Review current process and identify non-value added activities
- Recommend and document simplified flows
- Develop a cost/benefit analysis based on the solutions recommended
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
Master students in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Research or Business.
- Detail oriented is mandatory
- Strong experience with process mapping and systems design, Kaizen initiatives, SIPOC, DMAIC, fishbone diagram, etc
- A sense of urgency to respond to issues, initiate and drive improvements, manage multiple priorities in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to quantify the impact of process improvements
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Strong collaborative/consultative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Small Company. Big Products.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to their digital experiences. With a broad portfolio of interface devices, Logitech’s leadership in innovation encompasses a wide variety of corded and cordless personal peripherals. With special emphasis on products for PC navigation, gaming, Internet communications, digital music and home-entertainment control, Logitech is at the forefront of design and is creatively driving a richer experience for digital interactions.
Logitech is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Logitech are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Logitech - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
While many companies want to improve the proverbial mousetrap, Logitech International is more concerned with making a better mouse. The...