Summer intern position for a college student who is pursuing a technical degree, which includes, but is not limited to Engineering or Technology.
1. Assist engineers and technicians in product development programs.
2. Perform simple analaytical studies and calculations.
3. Make simple engineering drawings.
4. Prepare computer input documents.
5. Plot various data including product performance.
1. High school education required.
2. Enrolled in accredited undergraduate engineering or technical program required
3. Must be able to work for a minimum of 10 weeks during the summer intern assignment.
1. High school level training in mathematics, physics, and English required.
2. Successful candidate must have academic standing in the upper portion of his/her class with demonstrated mechanical skills and abilities required.
3. Demonstrated oral and communications skills required.
4. Strong computer skills required.
5. Must be a U.S. Person or Permanent Resident.
1. High school level training in mechanical drawings preferred.