This position exists to provide administrative support for a department or program area. The incumbent assists the department in performing administrative assignments and projects. QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Requires the ability to operate a personal computer using various applications; spreadsheet and/or database software.
- Requires ability to learn departmental functions and specialized terminology applicable to the departments.
- Requires the ability to work independently and research technical issues with little or no assistance.
- Requires the ability to gain a knowledge and understanding of the organization and department policies and procedures.
- Requires the ability to work with financial figures.
- Requires excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to exercise tact and discretion.
- Requires the ability to handle discretionary and confidential information.
- Requires the ability to remain flexible in order to handle and prioritize work from various department staff.
Ball Memorial Hospital - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard