As a Design Verification Intern at Micron, you will support logic and mixed-signal verification activities on Flash Memory or Phase Change Memory (PCM) chip designs. In this job, the candidate will be able to gain experience in mixed signal design and learn a great deal about a variety of design verification tools, and best-known verification approaches. The candidate will primarily work on developing automated verification checkers for logic and mixed-signal design functionality, including checkers for the Error Correction Code logic and various on-chip testmodes.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Developing automated verification checkers for logic Provide technical input back to the team
- Developing mixed-signal design functionality
- Developing checkers for the Error Correction Code logic and various on-chip testmodes
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- A basic knowledge in VLSI design.
- Experience in logic simulation software, such as Modelsim.
- Experience in high-level verification languages, such as Verilog and System Verilog.
- Working knowledge of Cadence design tools, UNIX, and script languages, such as Perl and visual basic, is very desirable.
- Basic knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical and debugging skills.
- The ability to work well in teams, and is self-motivated and a fast learner.
Minimum of senior status but preferably working on a Masters program in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Micron to administer all human resource actions and benefits without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran's or other legally-protected status. Each manager, supervisor, and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy.
The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters. To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Micron Technology, Inc - 14 months ago
Micron Technology is one of the largest memory chip makers in the world. It makes DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory), NAND Flash, and NOR...