Projects across many disciplines both technical and business are possible with a partial list mentioned below. Candidate skills, schooling and experience will determine which projects will be assigned at time of hiring.
- Analytical data projects with sales, design win and revenue databases.
- Analyze market and technology trends for the purpose of identifying gaps in our business strategies
- Create or drive the development of key collateral, tools and training materials to help influence the use of Micron products
- Collaborate with distributors to develop and implement programs to market Micron product awareness
- Compile, analyze and publish data to be used to track success indicators and determine directional changes in strategies
- Assist in planning and participating with the Regional Distributor teams for Corporate Trade Shows and Field Marketing Programs
- Perform research on a particular segment or application area and present analysis and suggestions
- Perform cross segment analysis and data collection across many applications with the end result being an compile single source document or databasae
- Develop web tools or apps for the purpose of sales aids or efficiency of data look-ups
Abilities and Skills:
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues and cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Presentation skills is a plus
- Data analytics capability and talent to use data to solve problems and influence changes is a plus
- An outgoing, self-driven, energetic personality
- Familiarity in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Technical background in engineering is a plus
- A candidate with a willingness to do extended internships beyond summer would be considered/desired
Experience and Education:
- Working toward a BS/BA/MBA degree in Computer/Systems Engineering or Business (Communications, Marketing, General)
- Experience in the Electronics/Semiconductors Industry is a plus
- Experience/schooling combinations of business and technical acumen is advantageous
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Micron to administer all human resource actions and benefits without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran's or other legally-protected status. Each manager, supervisor, and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy.
The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters. To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Micron Technology, Inc - 6 months ago
Micron Technology is one of the largest memory chip makers in the world. It makes DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory), NAND Flash, and NOR...