As a Software Development Engineer Intern with our Embedded Solution Group (ESG), you will assist in strengthening our Ulta Fast PCIe SSD product line. The team you will be working with is concentrated on building a comprehensive Solid State Drive portfolio across SATA, SAS and PCIe. In this position you will work on a development team that will develop software components across many operating system environments.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Experience writing or working with device drivers
- Working with Operating System kernels and driver loading and unloading procedures
- Writing bullet proof "C" code to work under multiple development and operating systems
- Debugging system issues on multiple debug systems and operating environments
- Working on multi-threaded/ multi-process systems.
- Working in and developing for a structured automated testing environment.
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- An ability to work with a geographically dispersed cross-functional team made up of hardware engineers, manufacturing test technicians, software engineers and managers.
- A minimum of 0-3 years of C and C++ development experience.
- Device driver debugging experience including working with PCI protocol analyzers is a plus.
- Knowledge in scripting languages like Perl/Python/Schell scripting a plus
Minimum of sophomore status in Computer Science or similar technical competency
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Micron to administer all human resource actions and benefits without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran's or other legally-protected status. Each manager, supervisor, and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy.
The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters. To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Micron Technology, Inc - 9 months ago
Micron Technology is one of the largest memory chip makers in the world. It makes DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory), NAND Flash, and NOR...