Forecast Accuracy Analyst - will use analytical tools to compare forecasted vs actual results at a SKU level and develop both reports and processes to be utilized as a common methodology by all segmentations of the data: by region, by site, by product line, etc.
We are a science company.
Life Technologies, a global biotechnology leader created through the merger of Invitrogen and Applied Biosystems, creates the brilliant instruments and lab essentials that enable researchers and scientists around the world solve some of the most difficult health, security, food and energy problems of the 21 st century. We believe in the power of science to transform life and the power of people to make it happen. Everyday we help shape new discoveries that improve life. If you’re ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here. We invite you to join in to stand out.
A few facts
What it’s like to work at Life Technologies
- We serve three Life Sciences markets: Research Sciences, Medical Sciences and Applied Sciences.
- We are more than 10,000 employees and contractors who are located at 86 facilities in 160 countries.
- Our portfolio includes eight marquee brands and more than 50,000 products.
- Our brands and products can be found in 90% of U.S. labs.
- Our 2011 net sales totaled $3.7 billion.
- We hold more than 4,000 patents and have received more than 600,000 citations.
- We are the top supplier of stem cell research consumables and the world’s largest supplier of human identification testing and forensic DNA analysis tools.
- You work for a company with a very a promising future.
- You work in a culture of continuous improvement—exciting and fast-paced.
- You work with great people and great minds.
- You work with people who value diversity because they know they are stronger together.
- You have the freedom define your own destiny.
- You share a common purpose with your teammates: Shaping Discovery. Improving Life.
Life Technologies - 2 years ago
Life Technologies is a global biotechnology tools company providing premier systems, consumables, and services for scientific researchers...