Parsons Brinckerhoff is a leading consulting engineering company in the development of infrastructure projects for local, State and Federal agencies throughout the world. Our proven ability to lead projects through innovation, quality design, and client responsiveness has made Parsons Brinckerhoff a leader in the industry.
Our Austin, Texas office is seeking a summer Engineering Intern. This candidate should be enthusiastic and self-motivated and will be responsible for assisting the Civil/Highway Engineering Group in day-to-day project duties. Assigned tasks will be associated with the development of design plans, specifications and cost estimates for highways.
The candidate applying for the internship should meet the following requirements:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited School of Engineering
- Must be interested in pursuing a career in the transportation engineering field
- Junior or senior years in undergraduate school is preferred
- Must be flexible to do field work, if opportunity presents
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint programs)
- Some experience using Microstation CADD application is preferred.
- Must be willing to learn and apply Geopak highway design software
Candidates must be able to work in the United States. Position does not provide housing or relocation assistance. Local candidates preferred.
Balfour Beatty - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Talented? Check. In demand? Check. Handsome? You decide. Check out this Beatty -- Balfour Beatty. The company provides infrastructure and...