As an Intern with the Micron PCIe ESSD Hardware Design Team, you will join a team that designs PCIe based ESSD (Enterprise Solid State Drive) products. The team's main focus is on hardware design at the system level requiring the engineer be experience in the physical hardware design of systems in the compute segment. The Verification Engineer Intern will assist in all hardware verification on Micron ESSD's with focus on PCIe 2.0 and 3.0 based designs.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Running Hardware Verification activities on PCIe 2.0/3.0 ESSD Products
- Developing new test procedures and methodologies for Hardware Verification targeting PCIe 2.0/3.0 ESSD Products
- Interpreting test results and correlating results to simulations and product specifications
- Documenting and presenting Hardware Verification Reports for PCIe 2.0/3.0 ESSD Products
- Schematic PCB design of analog and digital circuits when needed for test JIG hardware in support of Hardware Verification activities (PCIe 2.0/3.0 applications)
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- Hardware verification and validation methodologies for PCB design
- System level PCB design experience through work experience and projects
- Product level design experience with a focus on design verification, validation and qualification of a printed circuit board system level product
- Wealth of experience and skill using the following measurement tools for debug and verification. This includes interpreting the results, documenting the findings and debugging issues in the design for each of the following measurement tools and processes.
- Logic Analyzers
- Digital Oscilloscopes (Clock frequency and jitter measurements)
- Power Supplies
- Digital Multi Meters
- The ability of working in a dynamic and changing environment
- The ability to take on new challenges, adjust and deliver on commitments
- The ability to handle the pressure of a fast paced work environment
- The ability to be a self-starter and work well in a diverse, cross-functional and cross-site team.
- Strong technical communication ability and problem solving skills.
Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Masters Degree with at least Junior standing in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Micron to administer all human resource actions and benefits without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran's or other legally-protected status. Each manager, supervisor, and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy.
The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters. To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Micron Technology, Inc - 11 months ago
Micron Technology is one of the largest memory chip makers in the world. It makes DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory), NAND Flash, and NOR...