As an SSD Product Engineering Intern you will participate in taking products from design all the way to high volume manufacturing. This involves taking new products through the design validation process, supporting design efforts with key engineering groups and transferring the product to the manufacturing team. Other responsibilities include power and performance analysis, script development, test script debug, product triage and validation. You will work with Engineers, Technicians, and Customers on system & SSD related problems.
Successfull candidates for this position will have:
- Basic understanding of electrical circuits and digital circuits
- Familiarity with oscilloscopes and voltage meters
- Understanding of microelectronics
- Programming experience
- Familiarity with Python, Perl, or C++
- Ability to analyze problems, diagnose root cause, and apply corrective actions
- Good communication, documentation, leadership, problem solving skills, and the ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of storage interface standards such as SATA, SAS, or PCIe a plus
Minimum of a Sophomore status in a Bachelor's program with an emphasis in Electrical/Computer Engineering, or related discipline
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Micron to administer all human resource actions and benefits without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran's or other legally-protected status. Each manager, supervisor, and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy.
The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters. To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Micron Technology, Inc - 6 months ago
Micron Technology is one of the largest memory chip makers in the world. It makes DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory), NAND Flash, and NOR...