Enbridge Energy Company, Inc., a leader in crude and natural gas transportation, gathering, and processing, is currently seeking a Summer Intern for our Regulatory department in the Houston, TX office.
- Support regulatory periodic review and double check the company records for RRC Tariff and contracting purposes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Interns will be expected to comply with all Enbridge policies and procedures and conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
- Interns will be required to give a presentation at the end of their assignment covering a summary of their experience/projects and observations from working in a corporate environment.
- Ability to read and understand invoices and contracts.
- Willingness and proficiency with attention to detail.
- Intern candidates should be working on a degree towards Business, Legal Studies, pre-law, or Legal.
- Candidates must have a minimum 2.5/4.0 GPA.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We appreciate your interest in Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. However, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Enbridge participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. is not currently accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. in any form without a valid written agreement in place for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. As a result, no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Enbridge Energy Company, Inc.
Please note that Enbridge only accepts applications submitted via our online recruiting system. Individuals with disabilities who are unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at 832-214-9263 or by email at USHumanResources@enbridge.com . This option is reserved for individuals who are unable to use or require assistance with the online tools as a result of a disability and is not intended for other purposes. Thank you for considering Enbridge for your next career opportunity.
Enbridge - 2 years ago
Head of the class in transporting petroleum around the Great Lakes is Enbridge Energy Partners, which owns the 1,900-mile US portion...