Roles and responsibilities
Acuitus is looking to fill multiple intern positions at our Palo Alto, CA office. We are looking for intelligent and responsible interns who have an interest in gaining valuable professional experience working in a startup environment. Our interns work on a variety of projects depending on their interests and skill areas, and, of course, our needs which can range from building custom computers, performing light research, creating documentation for our development processes, to analyzing and organizing data collected from the Digital Tutor. We give our interns real responsibilities--you'll be working on real projects impacting our processes. Acuitus interns usually work between 10 and 40 hours a week, depending upon their availability.
This is a paid internship.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to commit to a schedule (which can be changed periodically, e.g., due to school)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Rapid and motivated self-learner
- technical background a plus
Acuitus - 13 months ago