Alvarez & Marsal is a global multi-disciplinary consulting firm. Building on its roots in restructuring and turnaround consultancy it has evolved to provide a full range of consulting services across the life-cycle of an organization all of which draw on its operational heritage and are free of audit conflicts.
Alvarez & Marsal recently formed a valuation services business unit. A&M is known for its skill in analyzing and resolving complex situations which often requires the application of sophisticated valuation techniques. Due to increasing demand for such analysis, A&M is investing globally in building a team of valuation experts to provide a full suite of valuation services in the areas of financial and tax reporting, mergers and acquisitions, complex financial instruments, illiquid securities, and private equity and real-estate portfolios.
- Provide support to the team, primarily with project execution
- Conduct research, synthesize information and develop reports
- Use a variety of tools to conduct extensive data analyses and modeling
- Completing junior year of bachelor degree program, in accounting, finance, economics or other business-related field
- Some relevant experience gained at a prestigious accounting or consulting firm, investment bank, or independent valuation firm preferred
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial culture
About Alvarez & Marsal:
Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) is a global professional services firm specializing in turnaround and interim...