The Intern is responsible for completing a paid summer internship in a department that is consistent with his or her major in school. Supports the City National Bank manager and/or team as designated. Completes projects and other assignments. Performs general office duties if necessary (sort and file docs, answer phones, etc.). Represents the manager/team to both external and internal clients consistent with the City National Bank culture of PRIDE (People, Relationship, Integrity, Dedication and Entrepreneur).
• *Must be at least 18 years old.
• *High School Diploma or a GED.
• *Enrollment in a 4-year college or university or in a high school college preparatory program.
• Career interest in banking, business, engineering or computer science preferred.
• Must maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Must possess strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
• Must be proficient in multi-tasking and prioritizing projects.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
City National Bank - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
City National Bank is the wholly owned subsidiary of City National Corporation (NYSE:CYN). It is backed by $15.9 billion in total assets,...