Established in 2003, Coleman Research Group, Inc. (CRG) manages the primary research and due diligence needs of institutional investors and large consulting firms across all industries globally.
CRG connects analysts at the world’s leading asset managers, mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity firms and management consultancies with members of our Executive Forum network of industry experts through telephone consultations, in-person meetings and roundtable discussions.
- Proven Growth: CRG named Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Company in 2010 & 2011
- Global Presence: 150+ employees in 5 offices worldwide: New York, Raleigh, London, Hong Kong, and Beijing
- High Profile Clients: 250+ client institutions and 4,700+ individual users worldwide, including the top investment advisors, mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity and consulting firms
Coleman Research Group is currently recruiting Interns in our Global Research Intelligence Department in New York. Our Interns’ primary role is to coordinate and facilitate various research projects within the department. Successful Interns at Coleman Research Group are intellectually curious, poised, organized, and energetic and have polished written and verbal communication skills. Interns work closely with the team, creating a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience and an enhanced knowledge of the financial services industry. This particular intern position has the potential to turn into a longer term opportunity.
- Seniors or recent graduates from top tier college or university
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills with keen analytic outlook
- Extremely organized; able to prioritize work and multi-task effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Must be detail oriented with an ability to work independently
- Desire to work in the financial services industry
- Leadership qualities, positive energy, and the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
Coleman Research Group - 18 months ago
The world’s leading investment firms, consultancies and corporations depend on Coleman Research to access first-hand perspectives from...