· Will participate in a variety of sales and marketing projects.
· May learn one or more fundamentals of Customer Service, Retail, Design, Business Management and Analytics.
· Focus will be on supporting our customer’s private label program in specific assigned categories through analysis and the development of marketing plans, product promotions, advertising, in-store displays, and merchandising strategies.
· Will assist in miscellaneous ad hoc projects
- Must be a current undergraduate or graduate student
- An interest in consumer packaged goods industry is preferred
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
- Proficiency in PC applications such as MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Internet, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Enthusiasm for learning
· Change Management
- Relationship Building
- Member of Project Groups
- Influence w/o Authority
- Personal Growth and Development
- Communication & Inclusion
- Strategic Agility
- Change Leadership
- Ethics, Integrity & Trust
- Critical Thinking and Decision Making
- Builds Relationships
- Business Acumen
Daymon - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard