Seeking undergraduate with major in a quantitative discipline (math, economics, finance, etc.) or computer science.
- Design, construct, and implement a database initiative for the forecasting team. The project will track the accuracy of loss forecasts and is expected to be completed during the internship.
- Database that supports a variance analysis between loss forecasts and actual results. Project documentation will also be required.
Database design and implementation, project management, and risk analytics.
- Undergraduate student
- Proficiency in Access, Excel, and SAS
- Analytical mindset
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Resourceful, self-starter
Genworth Financial, Inc. - 13 months ago
- 3 days ago
Research Triangle Park, NC
- 17 days ago
Intern - Quality Engineer
- 1 day ago
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading Fortune 500® insurance holding company dedicated to helping people secure their financial lives....