GfK Automotive is a pre-eminent provider of product, brand and consumer research and consulting to the global automotive industry. GfK provides several syndicated studies which track automotive consumer behavior, attitudes, advertising awareness and opinions regarding vehicle brands and models.
An intern in GfK Automotive, this individual will primarily assist with the project management and deliverables for GfK Automotive’s syndicated studies. Responsibilities will include quality control, schedule management, vendor management, data analysis, and process change management. This individual will work with an experienced project manager in executing an existing study (ies), developing/launching a new study, and/or assisting with process improvement analysis and recommendations for existing studies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quality control (data checking, tab checking, auditing data files, ensuring surveys meet specifications etc.)
- Schedule management
- Vendor management (communication of changes)
- Internal communication
- Process improvement
Experience and Skills:
- Strong verbal communication and analytical skills and client service focus
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking ability
- Ability to work independently and take direction from multiple project managers/directors
- Ability to consistently produce high quality work (strong attention to detail)
- Ability to create charts/presentations using Excel and PowerPoint - proficiency in preparation of high quality, professional-looking PowerPoint presentations incorporating visually appealing, high quality graphics and charts efficiently
We offer a very competitive salary commensurate with your experience.
- Successful completion of junior year of 4-year degree at a major university (minimum)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or greater
GfK Custom Research North America - 2 years ago