Assisting Senior Development Associate and other staff with donor research and database updating and review; drafting text for donor correspondence, including letters of inquiry, in accordance with donor guidelines; scheduling, planning, and participating in meetings with relevant organizational staff to determine whether donor interests are a good match for organizational needs; assisting Development staff with other projects, including events, as necessary.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or professional program and eligible to receive academic credit for the internship
- Demonstrated interest in issues related to women's health and rights and/or international development
- Strong oral and written communications
- Demonstrated computer experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work eight to ten hours a week between the hours of 9 am-5 pm Monday through Friday
Ipas - 2 years ago