We are seeking qualified candidates for a summer Internship to support our Arcadia, CA office. This is a terrific opportunity for a college sophomore/junior/senior/graduate student to support a number of exciting projects.
The primary responsibilities for this role will include:
• Assisting in project administration including writing reports, gathering information, drafting proposals, drafting correspondence, tracking project costs, and completing progress reports.
• Assisting technical staff with various project tasks, including researching, compiling and evaluating project data, preparing reports and performing calculations for water and wastewater treatment projects.
• Performing simple calculations, computer data entry, along with some exposure to design and cross-training
• Performing research and contacting vendors for information
ONLY CONSIDERING LOCAL CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME
• High School Diploma required. Must have completed at least 2 years of undergraduate coursework.
• Intern candidates eligible to apply must be currently enrolled in an accredited degree program and in Sophomore, Junior or Senior status for fall of 2013.
• New college graduates are not eligible for internships at MWH, however, MWH hires recent graduates in an associate capacity. New graduates are encouraged to review and apply for associate roles of interest at www.mwhglobal.com .
• Good interpersonal abilities for working in a team environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and take direction
MWH - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
If it's wet, MWH Global will make it work. The environmental engineering, construction, and management firm specializes in...