Parsons Brinckerhoff seeks a Part-time Structural and Instrumentation Engineering Intern for Spring and Summer 2013 in the Seattle office to provide services on a Design/Build testing and instrumentation engineering, production and installation project in the Seattle, Tacoma, and Pueblo, Colorado, area.
- Support for design, production oversight, and installation of the testing instrumentation program
- Travel to the production and installation sites for project oversight and production support
- Oversight and QA of structural steel production and installation
- Installation of instrumentation equipment
- Current enrolment in a Graduate or Post Graduate Civil/Structural Engineering Program
- Experience and understanding of structural steel design and installation techniques
- Experience and understanding of testing equipment and instrumentation installation, recording and analysis
- Experience and knowledge of working in a production shop or testing lab.
Parsons Brinckerhoff - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Parsons Brinckerhoff is a leader in developing and operating infrastructure around the world, with approximately 14,000 employees dedicated...