Work area: Marketing
Expected travel: 0% - 0%
Employment type: Limited Full Time
SAP is the global market leader for business software and thus contributes a considerable part of the world's economic power grid. At SAP you get your chance to put your ideas into action with maximum impact.The Global Channel Marketing intern will support the organization's development of Global Small Medium Enterprise (SME) Partner-Led Demand Generation infrastructure and tools. The position will work within the Global Channel Marketing team and support for the SAP Virtual Agency, a partner demand management enablement platform and its global deployment. This role will work directly with the third party vendor on platform improvements, assist in global to regional enhancement/functionality rollouts and overall partner support operations, along with partner usage reporting. This role may also provide support for other Global Channel Marketing projects as required.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Assist with SAP Virtual Agency third partner vendor platform improvements and assist with regular production push testing, communications and stakeholder training Own reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and the development of Executive Status reports Own SAP Virtual Agency "special projects" to improve administrative and partner facing workflows/processes Collaborate with SAP Channel Marketing regional leads and lines of business on SAP Virtual Agency regional specific platform needs and campaign syndication. Collaborate with Global partner led demand generation campaign teams and lines of business teams on global campaign syndication and agency training.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Educational Requirements and Qualifications:
• Requires candidates to currently be enrolled in an undergraduate, Masters, MBA or PhD degree program which is applicable to the position. Seeking degrees in Liberal Arts, Marketing, General Business or Communications. Limited commensurate experience in marketing positions a plus. Skills / Competencies:
• Knowledge of marketing, brand media, social media marketing
• Knowledge of Excel and some data analysis skills
• Effective communication skills, both oral and written
• Ability to work in a high pace, dynamic environment with multiple projects simultaneously
• Proactive, self-starter that is able to work with multiple stakeholdersDuration of assignment is 6 months
SAP - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard
SAP AG together with its subsidiaries (SAP) is engaged in developing and licensing business software solutions. SAP also sells support,...