SofTec Solutions, Inc. is a leading IT Consulting Services firm. For three (3) consecutive years, SofTec has been listed in the Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies in America.
We currently have a paid internship opportunity located at our corporate office in Englewood, CO. Work hours are during regular business hours Monday through Friday.
The Intern will gain a high level view of how federal contracts work, specifically related to IT consulting solutions and services within the federal government agencies. The Intern will primarily support the Federal Division including Business Development and the PMO (Program Management Office).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The chosen candidate will support the Federal Division in the following areas:
• Conduct online research to:
o Locate, qualify and present future IT consulting business to Federal Business Development team.
o Maintain and support revisions to standard operating procedures PMO.
• Provide technical writing support related to marketing materials, proposals, etc. Also, review and edit documents.
• Assist with creating requisitions using the internal company software program and assist data entry as needed.
• Additional duties may be assigned as needed.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Current college student or recent graduate of a Bachelor’s degree in a business or computer degree program
• A good understanding of technology related terms
• Must be internet savvy
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office products
• Above average writing and grammar skills
• Must be a resourceful problem solver, take initiative and multi-task oriented.
• Must be highly organized and detail oriented
• Requires basic interpersonal skills in order to work harmoniously with others
SofTec Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
SofTec Solutions is a consulting services firm that translates proven technologies into concrete, workable business solutions. We provide...