A culture defines who we are. It sets forth goals and principles of a united group. Our success is based on the shared values and commitment of the people who are building Suddenlink for the future; on developing new technology; on discovering creative and innovative ways to do things; on improving the value of our services; on building strong relationships with our customers; and on seeking excellence in everything we do.
Suddenlink Communications is seeking inspired and inventive students looking to advance their knowledge of the telecommunications industry through a summer internship program! At Suddenlink, you will have the opportunity to grow your business sense and gain exposure within a corporate environment. We want you to contribute as a member of our department teams and confidently share fresh perspectives and insight to many work group initiatives.
Suddenlink interns will work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of Suddenlink’s business operations.The ideal candidates will be available Monday – Friday, working approximately 40 hours a week between the hours of 8:00 – 5:00 PM. These positions are located in our St. Louis Corporate office at 520 Maryville Centre Drive. We offer paid internships (10.00/hr) for summer 2014.
• Currently pursuing a Bachelors or Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university
• Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Active on social media platforms
• Experience coordinating multiple initiatives from conception to completion
• Intellectual curiosity and leadership ability
• Proactive, go-getter/can-do attitude
• Flexibility to adjust to frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced working environment
• Ability to see the “big picture,” be a team player, and work independently
As the seventh largest U.S. cable operator, Suddenlink supports the information, communication and entertainment demands of approximately 1.4 million residential customers and thousands of commercial customers in Arkansas, Louisiana, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas, West Virginia, and elsewhere.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...