Under general supervision coordinates the daily collection, reporting, analysis, and benchmarking of contact center performance in support of Customer Care.
In addition performs analysis to determine present and future operational performance relating to Customer Care. Gathers, analyzes, prepares, and summarizes recommendations for operational plans, trended future requirements, forecasts, etc.
Develop reporting and tracking tools that may be used by others to gather information about Customer Care operational performance. May research assigned areas, provide benchmarking, project support, and perform a wide range of administrative duties..
• Compiles and extracts data for Customer Care Operations using multiple software applications and databases.
• Performs analysis on performance including tracking and analyzing performance and reporting actual performance to standards; analyze performance trends and impact on goal achievement.
• Assist Customer Care Operations team in identifying issues that may adversely affect Customer Care performance.
• Maintains various database tables by inputting new or changed information. Assures database and report correctness by checking data accuracy, applying reasonability checks, maintaining audit trails.
• Responsible for the documentation of business rules for all reports generated.
• Uses a variety of database software techniques to produce various media tools such as: reports, charts, graphs, lists, labels, memos with exposure to SQL Server and ACCESS databases.
• Interprets available data to point out significant trends in operational statistics, and prepares conclusions and forecasts based on those trends.
• Fosters a good team environment by creating positive working relationships.
• May partner or support other business units as assigned.
• .Performs other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Ability to read, write and communicate orally
• Near vision acuity required for extensive use of PC, calculator and reference materials
• Ability to perform repetitive motions of the wrist, hands and fingers to use a PC keyboard calculator, fax and other standard office machines
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time
Suddenlink - 9 months ago
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...