"The Director of Internal Audit is responsible for the overall management and focus of the internal audit department including operational, financial, and technical. This position will develop strategic and tactical plans in support of the mission of the Internal Audit department and the organization. The Director of Internal Audit reports directly to the audit committee and takes administrative direction from the CFO" -- summary from CFO of FICO.
• Develop and execute an annual audit plan using appropriate risk-based methodology, including any risk or control concerns identified by management or the Audit Committee, and submit that plan to the Audit Committee for review and approval. Report findings to the Audit Committee at semi-annual meetings.
• Provide guidance and assign work to 2 senior-level auditors.
• Manage and conduct operational and financial audit engagements to determine effective/efficient internal processes, compliance with policies and procedures, reliability of financial data, and proper recording of transactions.
• Evaluate and assess significant new or changing services, processes, operations and control processes during their development and/or implementation.
• Report significant issues related to the processes for controlling the activities including potential improvements to those processes.
• Build partnerships with business owners to address and assist in carrying out recommendations.
• Conduct research on audit related topics such as ERM & Sarbanes-Oxley to ensure best practices are followed at FICO.
• Bachelors’ degree in Accounting and Certification as a Public Accountant (CPA) is required. MBA, Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), and CISA designation is desirable.
• 10+ years experience in broad based accounting, auditing and business experience through public or industry sector.
• Effective interpersonal skills including the ability to work with all levels of management, staff, external auditors, Audit Committee and others.
• 5+ years of management experience.
• Sarbanes Oxley experience
• Large company systems experience highly preferred.
Why make a move to FICO?
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading credit scores and other solutions, FICO is the leader in predictive analytics for banking, insurance, retail and healthcare. Our ability to drive smarter decisions is driving some of the world’s leading companies to a new level of analytics-fuelled success. Our success is founded on really talented people – just like you.
People are our most important asset and what makes us successful. With you, we can make a difference in the markets we serve.
FICO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
FICO - 20 months ago
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading...