The Internal Audit Manager will directly work under the Internal Audit Director to execute the audit plan and complete SOX testing for Rain and Hail. His / her responsibilities include:
- Become the Internal Audit contact of all Rain and Hail key business units
- Coordinate with clients to determine the audit schedule and execute the audit plan for Rain and Hail.
- Understand the business and take the lead in the annual risk assessment process by surveying Rain and Hail operations. Work with other internal audit team members to develop audit services and evaluate the effectiveness of key controls. Cooperate with external auditors to maximize their reliance.
- Collaborate with management to finalize value-added audit comments, review recommendations for improvement with operating management, and write audit reports.
- Periodically meet with senior management and external auditor to stay informed of current issues and prioritize audit work to addresses high risks.
This position has high visibility as the candidate will interact with all levels of Management in Rain and Hail as they conduct the audit. This exposure makes it an excellent position for someone who wants to understand all aspects of Rain and Hail and develop into a leadership role elsewhere into the organization. The person in this position will also work with other Internal Audit teams to help shape departmental directions and strategies.
• Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
• CPA or CIA desirable
• A minimum of 6 years in public accounting or internal audit experience.
• A minimum of 3 years leading audits and supervising audit staff
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Project management skills required
• Willingness to travel 25%, with some international travel.
• Computer literacy essential with knowledge of ACL a plus.
• Crop Insurance knowledge a plus.
Ace Group - 20 months ago
The ACE Group is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 53 countries, ACE provides...