The Internal Audit Manager will be responsible for creating, planning, execution, reporting, and validation of financial, operational, and compliance internal audits in accordance with the risk-based, internal audit plan. Further, this position manages the Sarbanes-Oxley, Section 404 (SOX) compliance requirements related to planning, monitoring, updating control documentation, testing, and reporting. Additionally, the position provides support to the Audit Chairman in sustaining the process to identify key and emerging business risks and captures managements current and planned mitigating activities for quarterly reporting. The additional duties will include:
- Oversee Zolteks global SOX compliance activities, including planning and scoping; monitoring change; updating controls; testing controls; and reporting and archiving.
- Lead quality assurance reviews of all SOX testing procedures; ensure timely communication of SOX testing results; and monitor the SOX project plan execution on a real-time basis.
- Review audit results and ensure issues, risks, and management action plans are clearly communicated in internal audit reports.
- Oversee the work with the business leaders to ensure mitigating controls are implemented for identified internal audit observations or internal control deficiencies and that remediation and closure of audit issues are handled timely.
- Assist external auditors with internal control planning and testing in areas where reliance or re-performance of internal audit activities is deemed appropriate.
- Provide support to the preparation of Audit Chairman materials and participate or present when necessary in audit committee meetings or calls.
- Assess risk, identify deficiencies and develop recommendations by reviewing and testing key processes and related controls for design adequacy and operational effectiveness
- Communicate audit findings and recommend solutions to the transaction owners and follow-up to ensure proper remediation.
- Drive changes to the Internal Audit methodology, knowledge management processes, and technology, as required
- Stay abreast of the current regulatory environment as it applies to Zoltek.
- Perform special examinations, reviews or investigations at the request of the Audit Chairman or Committee.
- Review of accounting procedure and oversee internal compliance to policies and rules.
- Survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations, and adequacy of the system of control to achieve established objectives.
- Supervise or conduct independent audits of Company records and activities, and prepare varied analyses of the departments for management.
- A working knowledge of audit and control frameworks including; COSO, COSO ERM, SOX Methodologies, and Internal Audit Methodologies. Manufacturing industry experience including operational audit experience is a plus.
- An understanding of manufacturing for an international operation. Exposure to Europe, Mexico and Asia manufacturing operations a plus.
- 5+ years of audit, SOX implementation, and sustainability experience. Solid knowledge of GAAP, SOX Section 404 and audit concepts, practices and procedures. Corporate internal audit experience and public accounting experience strongly considered. Strong project management skills are a must.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or related business degree. Masters degree or MBA a plus. CPA, CIA or CISA certification preferred.
- Up to 30% travel may be required, primarily Hungary and Mexico.
For immediate consideration for this position, please submit your resume online. Zoltek is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides a drug free work place.
Zoltek Corporation - 17 months ago
Over the past decade and more, Zoltek has enunciated a clear vision and a consistent strategy. We endured our dark years and we have been...