Brown & Brown|
s Internal Audit Program operating out of our Carmel, IN, office allows individuals to learn about the insurance industry and grow within the company. Auditors are responsible for working in a team environment which consists of planning, performing fieldwork, and reporting of Financial, IT, and Operational Reviews of the Brown & Brown Profit Centers.
Sales, Operations, & Accounting Track
The sales, operations, & accounting track of Brown & Browns Internal Audit Program is a two-to-three year training program designed to prepare individuals for a successful sales, operations, or accounting career within the company. The program enables individuals to obtain necessary designations which will assist in their advancement within the insurance industry while introducing them to the multiple lines of business within Brown & Brown.
- 4 year college degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated team player, self-disciplined with great desire to learn.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload.
- Candidate must be willing and available to travel 50
Salary Range: Based on Experience
Relocation Expenses: Not Covered
Financial Operations Review Team - Midwest
Brown & Brown - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard