Stability, growth, leadership …if you are seeking a future filled with opportunity then we would like to talk with you. NVR, Inc. (parent to Ryan Homes, NVHomes) is one of the largest homebuilding and mortgage banking companies in the nation. We are currently the most profitable US builder and we have generated the industry’s highest earnings per share growth rate over the last 10 years. Founded in 1948, the company has grown to over 3,000 employees operating in major cities in the eastern half of the United States.
BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH NVR
As an Internal Audit Supervisor you will work with the Manager and VP of Internal Audit to manage the Internal Audit Department, which includes 8-10 staff. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the internal audits, performing internal audits, coordination audit planning, managing special projects and coordinating the recruiting of professional staff. In this position, you will also discuss audit issues with senior management and formulate recommendations for process improvements. In addition, you will have exposure to the highest levels of the organization and the opportunity to excel into progressively more responsible positions.
- Plan, coordinate and perform internal audits
- Supervise internal audits
- Propose policy recommendations and internal controls to senior management.
- Manage various projects at the request of senior management.
When you work for an industry leader, we reward you with:
- BA/BS in an Accounting or Finance related field.
- CPA or CIA preferred
- At least 5 years of work experience with a "Big Four" Public Accounting firm, large regional firm or public company.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in reviewing findings with senior management.
- Previous management experience.
It takes a strong team to build a successful company and if you are interested in taking part in tough challenges to come up with smart solutions, NVR is the team for you.
- Excellent Salary Package
- Outstanding Growth Potential (80% of our managers have been promoted from within)
- Lucrative Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Home Purchase Discount
No Phone Calls Please
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Testing, Background and Credit Check Required
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide sponsorship of H1 visas.
See Job Description
From finished lot to signed mortgage, NVR offers homebuyers everything -- including the kitchen sink. The company builds single-family...