About the company
Our client is an international manufacturing firm seeking an internal auditor to join their team.
The responsibilities of the position are as follows:
Who we are looking for
- Perform as software lead for company-wide financial control owner testing program including coordination of user role assignments, and development/ enhancement of supporting workflow and status reporting.
- Assist internal audit leadership and management in executing a sustainable self-assessment SOX 404 model by evaluating process-owner duties including documentation, testing and certification.
- Conduct financial, compliance and operational internal audits - formulate audit procedures and audit programs given stated objectives, execute and document performance, gather evidence to support test conclusions and prepare draft internal audit reports.
- Maintain electronic repository of audit findings, track and vouch implementation status.
- Interface significantly with all employee levels; eliciting, evaluating and considering solutions to align controls with business risks.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of accounting experience, that includes public accounting with exposure to Financial, Operational and IT audits. Big 4 experience is highly desired.
What's on offer
Competitve offer based upon experience. Offer package does include base salary, bonus, and full benefits that include 401k and profit sharing.
Page Personnel - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Page Personnel, a division of Page Group, operates in 21 countries worldwide. The philosophy driving our progress has never wavered - to...