We are seeking an entry-level Internal Audit staff member, reporting to the Chief Risk Officer. This is a great ground-floor opportunity for the right candidate and the physical location for where the candidate will need to be located is open.
Audits accounting, financial, and other information for compliance with Lane policies, procedures and best practices.
Assists PricewaterhouseCoopers with audit of Lane’s financial statements, and with audits of joint ventures of significance.
Expected travel is 40-50% to Lane locations.
Perform job duties and responsibilities while maintaining LANE values.
Lane offers a comprehensive benefits package with an excellent opportunity to grow and be part of one of the most respected names in the construction industry. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Principals only please.
- Accounting or audit experience in the construction industry a plus
- CPA and/or CIA desired but not required; pursuit of CIA certificate will be encouraged and supported
- JD Edwards One World experience highly desired
- Effective communicator with people at all levels and various disciplines within the organization
- Ability to work effectively in a multiple project/task environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook EOE/AA
LANE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Lane Construction Corporation - 2 years ago