Job Id: 174518
Nearest Major Market: GA - Atlanta
The Internal Auditor is responsible for the independent appraisal within an organization to examine and evaluate the activities of a given branch location.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Two years of experience in the field of accounting, administration or auditing
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of SAP Enterprise System or similar Enterprise System
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel 35 - 40% per year
* Gather broad range of information to successfully conduct audit
* Schedule and conduct site audits
* Closely assess audit findings within a branch location
* Work closely with Branch Managers on findings of audit and establish solutions to resolve any outstanding issues
* Prepare presentations of findings to present to middle management
* Produce weekly reviews of cycle count activity at various locations, report unusual findings and action necessary to correct
* Review closing journal entries to ensure all manually prepared entries are approved and stored for easy access
* Assist in State Sales Tax Audits
* Perform an Analysis/Reconciliation of Goods Receipts/Accounts Payable Invoice receipts for "out of balance" conditions
EIS, Inc., (a subsidiary of Genuine Parts Company) is a North American Distribution leader in process materials, production supplies and industrial motor repair products to the major markets it serves. We proudly support our customers in Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM), Electrical Apparatus (Motor) Repair, Electronic Assembly markets, and much more.
We offer a comprehensive network to our customers with nearly 40 strategically placed stocking locations, totaling more than 680,000 square feet of warehouse space across North America, including Canada and Mexico. We also operate in Carolina, Puerto Rico with plans to expand into other Caribbean countries. Our international staff is fluent in the languages of growing economies outside of North America.
As a market leader, EIS focuses on customer needs, empowers its employees, and invests in inventory and process efficiencies that benefit its customers. Our people, products and processes make EIS, Inc., one of the most valued businesses within the Genuine Parts family.
EIS is constantly growing and always looking for diverse, talented individuals seeking a career challenge.
EIS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H.
Genuine Parts Company - 19 months ago