If you want to be a part of a place that provides nothing less than extraordinary compassionate care, then Adventist Health System is the place for you!
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for an Internal Auditor position that will be based in our Internal Audit department. This position is based at our Corporate office in Altamonte Springs, FL. The Internal Audit department is responsible for various projects such as working with external auditors in the completion of the annual external audit process, performing internal financial statement audits and a variety of other audits and finance related projects. Internal audit provides excellent opportunities for exposure to finance and accounting personnel at the Corporate office and throughout our many hospitals.
This position has the opportunity to work with an audit team to assist with the completion of the audit procedures and to gain a thorough knowledge of the Company's business.
Specific job duties include:
- Ability to perform audit procedures in accordance with written audit programs or verbal instruction.
- To prepare clear and concise written reports on results and findings.
- To establish effective working relationships with facility finance personnel (i.e. controllers and CFOs).
- Ability to demonstrate solid knowledge and application of accounting principles.
- New graduate to candidate with one year of experience.
- A bachelor degree with an emphasis in accounting is required.
- GPA of 3.5 is required and 3.7 is strongly preferred.
- CPA certification is preferred.
- Travel of approximately 15%.
If this position sounds like a great match for your skills set and experience, please apply online now!
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prioritization skills.
- Sound judgment.
- Good team and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt well to new situations.
- Has the desire to be challenged.
Accounting / Finance
Adventist Health System Corporate Office
Staff / Associate
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Apr 24, 2013, 8:35:05 AM
Adventist Health System - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard