How do you see your future?
If you picture your future impacting individuals and striving to help them find a home where they can live carefree while creating lasting memories with their friends and families, then Alliance is the right place for you. Come join our team and make a difference!
The Internal Auditor’s main function is to conduct internal audit reviews of varying complexity and scope on all operations at the property level including financial, operational, compliance and strategy-focused audits with an objective of testing the effectiveness of controls and identifying process improvements. Strong communication skills will then be used to develop and issue audit reports to Senior Management. Functions will also include efforts to assist in the completion of external audits and partnership tax returns.
The Key Responsibilities.
• Plan and perform site audits.
• Prepare audit reports and communicate results of audits to sites and appropriate parties.
• Review and Report on Compliance Analytics, monthly.
• Continuously develop and improve pertinent skills and competencies by obtaining/maintaining appropriate certifications, completing continuing education requirements, and participating in relevant professional and industry training events.
• Assist with the preparation of tax and GAAP basis financial statements and act as a point of contact for external audits.
• Practice and encourage professional development and teamwork within the organization.
• Maintain quality and consistency within the internal audit department by contributing and sharing knowledge, demonstrating and encouraging professionalism, and promoting teamwork.
• Identify and assist in the implementation of process improvements.
• Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, practices, work procedures and instructions.
• Assist with the completion of partnership tax returns.
• Interact with company personnel in a professional, positive, and constructive manner so as to facilitate good working relationships.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and work independently with minimal supervision and have strong analytical skills.
• Ability to travel up to 60% throughout the year.
• Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Proficient in documenting, evaluating and analyzing various organizational functions and processes that identify key risks and controls to facilitate the development of value-added business process and control improvement recommendations.
Alliance Is Our Company
Since opening in 2000, the culture at Alliance has been a determining factor in creating an enjoyable and productive work environment within the multifamily industry. Not only do we inspire our Associates to have great careers, but great lives as well! By arming top talent with state-of-the-art systems and innovative processes, Alliance drives promotion from within and implements defined career paths for all positions. We take pride in establishing a fun and rewarding environment for all Associates, complemented by an industry leading benefits package! Setting us apart from the competition, we also deliver company paid training, competitive compensation, housing discounts, flexible hours, and the position of a lifetime!
Is Alliance in your future?
Alliance Residential found the ultimate ally to manage its property holdings -- itself. The company owns, manages, and redevelops apartment...