Please reference this code number in any discussion or correspondence regarding these positions.
This is a Regular Full-time position
Ensures successful completion of assigned audit engagements, from start to finish, inclusive of preplanning and wrap up activities. Identify and evaluate business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement. Communicates identified issues with Internal Audit management to ensure any potential concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner. The position is based in Peabody, reports to the Director of Internal Audit and involves traveling to locations in North America, Europe and Asia.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end
· Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable department standards and the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
· Prepares and develop audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
· Tests internal controls including automated controls and general computer controls.
· Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk and they are well-documented.
· Communicates with the appropriate level of personnel throughout the organization, particularly those being audited on the importance of controls, and effective control environment, the role of Internal Audit and to resolve audit issues and achieve the desired improvement actions.
· Pursues professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and sharing information gained with co-workers.
· Contributes to a professional environment as well as developing and maintaining productive auditee, staff, and management relationships.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Bachelor degree with concentration in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting or Finance, or related discipline.
· A minimum of at least 4 years audit experience.
· CPA required.
· CISA certification desirable.
· Manufacturing industry experience is desirable.
· Experience with Big 4 is preferred.
· Knowledge of SAP is desired.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Proficiency in applying internal auditing standards, procedures, and techniques.
· Ability to understand and document business processes and related internal controls in narrative and/or flowchart formats.
· Project management skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments
· Ability to collect and analyze complex data, evaluate information and systems, draw logical conclusions, and provide consistent quality outputs.
· Ability to identify sensitive issues and facilitate communications in a proactive manner to avoid surprises
· Ability to identify underlying cause of raised issues.
· Good communication skills along to clearly and effectively convey such matters as engagement objectives, evaluations, conclusions, and recommendations.
· Proactive in researching business best practice concepts in order to apply as appropriate.
· Ability to think independently and be a thought leader, professional demeanor, a can-do attitude and other qualities that include decisiveness, self-initiative and high energy.
· Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, complex environment and willing to adapt to change.
· Being a strong team player
· Knowledge of the common indicators of fraud, fraud scenarios, and fraud testing.
· Strong proficiency in basic PC applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with a general understanding of data analysis techniques.
· SAP knowledge is desired.
Must be willing to travel internationally 35% of time.
Analogic - 30+ days ago