Arsenal Credit Union, a progressive St. Louis area credit union, seeks an Internal Auditor at our Arnold location, to develop and administer the credit union audit program.
This position will be responsible for:
- Reviewing, auditing and appraising the soundness, adequacy, effectiveness and proper application of accounting, operations, financial controls and credit underwriting
- Assessing the adequacy and extent of programs designed to safeguard credit union assets
- Conducting internal audits and reporting findings, conclusions and recommendations
- Preparing and filing reports as directed by credit union regulations
- Oversee the credit unions internal control structure
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Four-year College degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Minimum 4 - 5 years experience in related regulatory compliance and auditing
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of financial and operational functions
- Working knowledge of applicable federal and state financial regulations
- Familiarity of IT, loan procedures and documentation and auditing practices
For consideration, resumes must include salary history and salary expectations. The salary range for this position begins in the mid $40s.
- Working knowledge of Electronic Data Processing audits and a basic understanding of project management techniques
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creative abilities and capable of developing innovative solutions
We offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package, including 401(k) plan, medical/dental insurance, voluntary & group life, STD, LTD and Paid Time Off plan.
If you are interested, apply today!!
Arsenal Credit Union - 2 years ago