This position is responsible for conducting audits of financial and operational controls of various departments to ensure compliance with prescribed procedures and policies.
1) Degree in Accounting or Finance and 1 year auditing experience OR 4 years financial or operational auditing experience;
2) Knowledge of accounting, finance, system analysis (manual systems), audit skills, word processing, spreadsheet, and database software;
3) Familiar with key aspects of corporate health and life operations, including business partner operations, compliance support, code of conduct, and corporate policies and procedures;
4) Awareness of organization structure and responsibilities, regulatory policies and procedures and other subsidiary operations to execute assigned audits and projects under supervision;
5) Verbal and written communication skills, time-management, and project-management skills;
6) Familiar with corporate standard office applications, proficient in database and spreadsheet applications, skilled in computer-aided audit tools and web browser technology.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1) Professional certification in Accounting, Audit, Systems Audit or Insurance, e.g. CPA, CIA, CISA, CFSA, etc.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard