This position is responsible for conducting audits of financial and operational controls of various departments to ensure compliance with prescribed procedures and policies.
1) Degree in Accounting or Finance and 1 year auditing experience OR 4 years financial or operational auditing experience;
2) Knowledge of accounting, finance, system analysis (manual systems), audit skills, word processing, spreadsheet, and database software. Familiar with key aspects of corporate health and life operations, including business partner operations, compliance support, code of conduct, and corporate policies and procedures;
3) Awareness of organization structure and responsibilities, regulatory policies and procedures and other subsidiary operations to execute assigned audits and projects under supervision;
4) Verbal and written communication skills, time-management, and project-management skills;
5) Familiar with corporate standard office applications, proficient in database and spreadsheet applications, skilled in computer-aided audit tools and web browser technology.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1) Professional certification in Accounting, Audit, Systems Audit or Insurance, e.g. CPA, CIA, CISA, CFSA, etc.
HCSC - 11 months ago